Sunday, November 21, 2010

Paper Cupcake/TMITA Challenge

"Happy Thanksgiving"

I am so thankful of my family and friends and my blog friends too...
What about you?......What are you most thankful of........

We have another challenge this week at Paper Cupcake/TMITA.....our wonderful host for this week is Nilla.......and she has challenge us to a COLOR CHALLENGE......of Red and Cream.....
So I made some place cards for our Thanksgiving dinner......these place setting are for my oldest and next to the oldest grandson's...... I thought you would like to see what my table look like for our dinner........Yes, Christie (DD) I'm bring out the china....hehehe
The silverware ...I have never used.....my mother gave them to me years ago.....and it wasn't to long after that Christmas she die of cancer.......so I actually had to open the plastic container they were in......with some little tears help......
This little sunflower topiary is from our talented leader Nina May......so come on over and play with us this week......just be sure to use Red and Cream......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..