Friday, November 12, 2010

Pattie's Creation

This is for Pattie's Creation Challenge.......and it's her Birthday......you might want to visit her and wish her a Happy Birthday!!!!!
I used My Minds Eye DP.....Patties Creations image....color with watercolor pencils from Stamping up.....I got them from my friend Kathy you can visit her blog here......
On top of my mountains...I tried something I had seen on you tube.....yes I'm a you tube junkie ...hehehe....it's Styrofoam......yep....Styrofoam.....I rub two pieces together and form little crystals......put some glue down and sprinkle the Styrofoam over it and smash....it down......they look real......
Why don't you come on over and play with us this week......at Pattie's Creations.....we love to have you.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..