Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Ornament for Paper Cupcake Challenge

This week challenge at Paper Cupcake/TMITA......our enchanted hostess is Carol West....and she has challenge us to make a Christmas Ornament......I made this ornament out of a Coca-Cola can..... I cut off the ends first, slice the tube open and took my rolling pin out and flatten it out...... then I took a cup from my cabinet and trace it onto my aluminum then I cut it out....
I ran the metal thur my cuttlebug .....then I spray it with glimmer mist......I made the flower and put glitter on it.....the ticket is from our talented leader Nina May and you can see all the Variety Tickets here....and then ink the edges and I wrap and tied ribbon .....I hope you will come and play with us this week....
I also thought about putting this on gift.....and they would have two gifts....you know everyone needs a little something handmade from you.....

I've also enter this in, The Craft Barn...HERE
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..