Monday, February 21, 2011

Paper Cupcake/TMITA challenge

It's Monday again....and we have another wonderful challenge.......over at Paper Cupcake/TMITA......and our host for this week is the very creative Carol West....and she has challenge us to make a Child's Birtday Card....and  spring colors......I used "Noah"  images, made the flowers, add the butterfly cut out from the DP....I've made about 100 flowers in all different colors....now wasn't this easy....so come on over and play with us this week.....we love to have you....and would love for you to win......thank you for comments....I really ....really....do appreciate them.......have a wonderful week......it's going to be over 70 degree here and I still got some pine needles to rake up.....did I tell you I hate pine trees....and pine needles......yuk........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..