Friday, March 11, 2011

3-D Butterfly's and Mum's

I made these cute butterfly's from a technique  from Loretta from Lil Scap of Heaven.....you can check out her video HERE.... You'll have to join...but let me tell you we have a lot of fun there.....you might just want to join and play with us....

The stamp is from Gina K Design "Hope is Faith" used stazon black ink.....color them with copic markers.....I did have some trouble with the yellow and had to used a permanent  marker which worked better.....curl the top and hot glue them together.....

I'm making a beach house mini album and will show it later.....

I also made the Mum flowers...which I learn to do from Jerri from A Touch of Grace.....she's so talented and blessed.... she'll  show you "step by step" on how to make them,  you can check her out HERE.....

Thank you for stopping by ....Please let me know what you think.........


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..