Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Totally Diffrent Mini Album


I love how this turn out....it's a mini album box.....I made a box 6X6 and top 7X7...I used DCWV "Lodge Stack" for the frame....which I had to make.....I cut out 4 frames and glue them together.....pop dots to hold it so I could slip in a picture of my grandson's....Jonathan on the right and Ethan on the left....
The flowers, I made the mum and got the mini rose's from blog candy from Jacque....thank you again Jacque and the mini Gypso are from Jerri at  A Touch of Grace......which are so very nice.....you can check them out here at A Touch of Grace Paper Boutique......you can go over there and see how to make the mum's too......she has a fabulous tutorial.....

You can see here the box....and the mini pop outs and is connected to the inside of the box





Then you can pull out the album and it stands beside the box......pull on the ribbon and it open.....




This is the first page.....Kathy over at Paper Phenomenon show us how to make these pages.....they have two flaps and each of them have pockets....I put a tag and a small mini album in them on each of the pages
There is also a flap page behind these pockets which I put a tag there too.....



I used Heartwarming Vintage collection DP, Pastel and Classic all thru the album....there are some beautiful paper here.....







There are 5 total pages in the album....


























Here's the back....tied the ribbon together and slip it back into the box.....


Here is a close up on the flowers......

PLEASE let me know what you think.....and I really do appreciate you looking......thank you!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..