Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Arms of Jesus

We all regret in making sympathy cards, I know I do....but this one had to be special.....my best friend brother-in-law die with a heart attack ......

I used Crafty Secrets - Classic DP, Gina K-Spring Florals stamp, and my Cricut for the postage frame and dove.....The ribbon is binding I had in my stash....The flower and leaves I made cut out from my Cricut using Mothers Day Bouquet  cartridge....the lace I spray with Lindys Stamp Gang-Mission Bells Brown...the half pearls are from Michaels....
The inside I stamp with Creative Clear Stamp-Arms of Jesus.....prima flower and pear
I also made the envelope....I used just a regular cardstock which was to short....so I added a 2 1/2 piece of DP to give me the length I needed and used a MS punch...
I'm entering this in the Peachy Keen challenge.....
Thank you for looking and I appreciate your comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..