Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Paper Cupcake Challenge

This week challenge at Paper Cupcakes/TMITA , hosted by Tammylee....and she has challenge us to "Layers X6"....I've used Magnolia Flower Cupcake by Nina May...colored it with my copics markers....
How I did this....I first download the image.....I work with MicroSoft Word....printed it....then ran it back thru my printer again, but this time I move my image over .....I did this four times....I'm sure there is an easier way to do this....but this works for me.....
Then I color them....cut them out....and started my layering process.... I used K & Company DP...and recollection cardstock.......the corner cuts are from Lacy Labels cartridge .....which I cut off just what I wanted to use.....the ribbon is bias tape I got at an estate sale....sprinkle Martha Stewart glitter in the center of my flower..... done!!!!
 You can see here all the layers.....including the card, I've at least counted 8 layers....I hope it's OK to go over the 6 limit......
I hope you will get inspire to come on over and play with us.....Remember Nina May always gives you an image to play with.....

I would also like to thank all of you who come here to visit with me and see my creations.....your comments really.....really.....touch my heart.....and I thank you so very much!!!!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..