Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Snails

Whew so glad to be back!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th July!!!! I'm sorry to say we didn't do anything......some of you know that I've had some problems with my kidneys.....well I'm having real big problems now.....will have to have a cat scan and maybe a stent put in....will just have to wait and see.....

This week challenge at Paper Cupcake is being hosted by Me!.....and I've challenged everyone to made a Birthday card.....so simple and so needed a lot of the time.....

I've used "Snails holding Sign" by Nina May....you can do what ever you want but it's got to say Happy Birthday!!!!! My sign reads "Took a year to get here but Happy Birthday!
I've used American Girl DP, color it with my copic markers....I've also made all the flowers and leaves.......easy challenge and if you used a Paper Cupcake image you get two entry's...and Nina has always given a freebie....so come and play with us this week and have fun.......thank you for you comments....I really do appreciate them all.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..