Friday, July 15, 2011

Where Bloggers Create 2011

When I first saw this "Where Bloggers Create 2010",  I knew it was something I wanted to be part of .......I was inspire by a beautiful and talented lady....Abby from Abbys Garden....My space is nothing like hers but it is comforting and organize enough for me....I have everything at my finger tips.....So please come in and stay awhile with me.....look around and I hope their is something here that you might want to do....or have not thought of doing.....
 This is what you see when you first walk thru the door......The cedar chest I use to put all my Christmas stamping stuff in and my grandchildren sit on while I create .....there is a roll top chest to the left of the cedar chest that I put all my sewing materials in ......I also have a big tub of materials upstairs that I also pull from when I need too...The white chest behind my desk holds all my DP......I keep all my solid color card stock in my desk drawer in filing holders.....And on top I have my cutting tool, score board and my cuttlebug.......And on top of a little shelf are some of my Cricut Cartridges.... Did you see my pok-a-dots on my walls....
The turn around holds some of pens and paint brushes and spray stains and glue....

Here you can see all my ribbons in the corner ...well some of them.......
The large cabinet holds supplies that I don't need everyday and on top is my radio and camera bag.....the table to right holds my light box , sewing machine and cinch machine.....and of course my mannequin dress in a German lace apron......
Well I hope your enjoyed it and please come back anytime for a visit.....my doors are always open.....

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments..