Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just a little note

I've finally gotten all my test done....biopsy done and results ...everything is clear...no more stones....YIPPEE!!! I had a really bad day yesterday....I had a cystoscopy and ureteroscopy done....stones and a twisted ureter are all taken care of.....flush my kidneys and in that process untwisted my ureter.....but the anesthesia made me deadly sick.....but now I feel so much better....still really sore...and no more pain....

My daughter and I are going to Nashville, TN....tomorrow for the CKC Show......we've been planing this for months....will be back Saturday afternoon....
The Hotel has computers you can use....so I will be checking my emails....
I hope to post some pictures of the show to let you all know what's going on.....
See you soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..