Monday, August 22, 2011

Paper Cupcake/TMITA Challenge

This week challenge at Paper Cupcakes/TMITA, is hosted by Shirley and she has challenge us "Lets make a Scene" The image is "Moss Topped Bird House" by Nina May....I've used just plain white cardstock and sponge clouds onto the front...
The inside slides up with your sentiment...
I cute the shape with my cricut and attach my image that I colored with copic markers....for a little interest I added some moss to the top of the bird house....
Then I stamp my sentiment inside of my pocket....attach a bow using Becca from Amazing Paper Grace peg bow maker tutorial ....I hope this has inspire you to come and play with us this week....Nina May always gives you a freebie.....
and I'm going to enter this into Challenge up your life....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments..