Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room

Over on My Cricut Craft Room is a challenge on how I got into the Cricut world....the first time I ever saw a cricut was over at my sister in law house....she was super excited about it and wanted to show me how it works.....well I wasn't into it that much....but when I saw it on HSN I was hooked and had to have it....and it was right after Christmas....well that means....no money!!!! What is a women to do.....I ask myself....
Then the light bulb turn on.....flex pay....yippee......
When I got it, rip the box open and started playing with it.....I was so disappointed....it didn't cut like it was showing on TV....so I packed it away...put it on a shelve for months....I even try to give it to my daughter....
Then I saw Christina using the same machine and making such beautiful things with it...I gave it another shot....still I hated it.....and then she started talking about different cardstock.....well I must admit here....I wasn't using cardstock....I can't even remember what I was using.... so I went out and got good cardstock and what do you think happen.......it worked!!!!
Sense then I have own three machines and loved each one of them.....I have over 60 cartridges and use ever one of them....
If your still here....thank you for reading my little story......

PS...I'm also trying to win a new cartridge too.....

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Hun, I haven't got any die cut machines
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my Birthday Bash Blog Hop! You've won the Cricut Birthday Bash Cartridge! please email me your address so I can sent it right away to you! Thanks again!
    rroyer@ma.rr.com
    Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments..