Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Am Roses Sept. Challenge

I am Roses challenge for this month is "Halloween and Circle card"....and let me tell you ....it was a challenge for me to make this circle card.....I let my cricut do the work....and that was after I tried two other times before...and just didn't do right.....then I was able to cut the layers using my Martha Stewart circle cutter....
I've used Teresa Collins DP Haunted Hallows, distress ink black soot and wild honey....and want 2 scrap bling....I also used Lindys Stamp Gang -Yellow roses of Texas and Vavavavoom violet....
The flowers are all from IAR- leaves are ZQL4, flowers are R21, R3, and T30...and when I place my last order they gifted me S10....which I love and will be order more of these.....love em.....ribbon from Michaels...
I stamp my witch with a SU scrip stamp and emboss it with black embossing powder to help give my popped up witch some more dimension which looks super cool....I also dip my paint brush in LSG two colors to give that two tone look....love it....and stickles on the crow...(crystal)....
Well what do you think???? love all your comments and thank you so much.....

8 comments:

  1. Love your card. I know what you mean, I had a tough time getting mine to look right so I decided to make a cauldron shape card. Good Luck. Hope you can check my entry out . I will upload it later today.
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Gloria! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay i LOVE your card!!!!!! seriously love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card Gloria. The embossing does look super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is sooooo cool!!! Love it!!! That witch it too fun!!! and I love your use of IAR!! Thanks for playing along...good luck!!!! Hugz =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your card is beautiful!! Good luck :-)
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your card is beautiful!! Good luck :-)
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous! I love everything about it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments..